Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We might have a start..... I say might....

When I say a start, I mean now that Sth East Water have removed their digits from their proverbial, we will be, apparently starting on the plumbing of the site within the next two weeks.

I, hope we have the slab down and some frame work before the June long weekend.

We have also decide to get a zoned set up in the central heating system, there goes another $350.00.. Oh well, what can you do...

Also, whilst redoing the the orientation of the rumpus the builders moved of the window in the rumpus.
I can understand why this window movement happened as they were making the window from the dining room and opposing rumpus window be directly opposite each other. Which looked right, but,
  • I didn't ask for it to be moved

  • This would then mean I would have additional light bouncing in on the screen wall. Not what I want to have seeing as it will be a projector and screen.

So we have had the plans go back to the builder for the window to be moved back to where it was. It just means more delays, from where I am sitting at present.

I have been assured that we are not delayed, however....



No comments: