Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ok here is the latest updates.........

Readers please be aware of frequent coarse language.......I aplogise if anyone is offended.......

Updates in date order......

17/10/08 - Friday
Well after a flurry of goings on yesterday, there was no body to be seen at our block today...

20/10/08 - Monday
Again no one anywhere near our block again today. It is really starting to piss me off.

21/10/08 - Tuesday
Chippies were back in today for a couple of hours and then, they ran out of beading... Again.......
Apparently fourth time is a charm..... We will see....

22/10/08 - Wednesday
Shit we are working today....... Bugger me, did some one forget to tell these guys it is Wednesday????????
Well, what can I say about today.... Yet another monumental stuff up.......Any wonder a bloke is about to do his block....... I rocked up this morning to see the chippies on site doing some more beading wood work, maybe this is the day they get it finished with out running out of the beaded wood.
The brickies were in also..........Just as they we laying in the last brick for the sills under the new windows for the front of the house, I asked (and knew the answer) if they had noticed any insulation under the new windows? To which the reply was, "I didn't notice any"..... Well, H E L L O !!!!!!!!! What does that tell you??? Not to brick up yet, until the insulation has been but in....... As the plasterers had been in already and re plastered the wall internally, under the new windows.......So after a rather phone call to the SS he contacts the chippies (on site) and tell them to remove the plaster internally so we can get some insulation (that he was reminded about last week) put in under the new windows.......

Oh well, here come some more delays in getting the painters in, I bet. Because now the painters can't start until we stick some bloody insulation in the gap and re plaster the wall again......


New windows bedroom

The new windows all bricked in....

New front view

Front side view, more bricks for me....

Brick piers

Brick piers ready for rendering, all filled with cement...

23/10/08 - Thursday
Oh well a man can't expect miracles........ I mean after all they did work on Wednesday........As the plasterers had been in already and plastered the wall internally, under the new windows.. There is no one there today....... This is really pissing me off now......

24/10/08 - Friday

Don't speak to me today.... Don't come near me.... any one..... I am so fucked off right about now it is not even slightly humorous....... I did not and have not posted what I would really love to say about this house, company, our SS or anything for I may just say the wrong thing today... But this is really beginning to shit me no end....

And at this point I don't give a flying Fuck if this is finished on the 21st November or the 28th November... Our contract date is 28th..... But I have been told the 30th September, but just last week I was told we think we will be right for hand over to be the 21st November... What a load of shit... we won't be anywhere near ready, and, if we are I will apologise... But I don't think that will be happening....

Here is the deal, Vanessa works for herself and is snowed under with her work schedule at present, (not to mention she also had her laptop pinched from her car the other week, lost a month or so work, last back up was 2 weeks before moving out of old house) and as we have lots of stuff still to do, i.e concreting driveway, moving the cross over and getting a new one laid, the decking fort he alfresco and other odds and ends including this up coming wedding. We have cleared four days of her work schedule for the 28th, to move in.....

Other wise it will be Feb sometime.... I may take them that long to go over any faults three independent inspectors may find..... for hand over..... Because that is what I have happening if we aren't ready for me to start concreting and decking from the 21st and moving in on the 28th.

No comments: