Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hot Cakes anyone????

Well, I just called in to the estate sales office to check out how things are going, and bugger me the land is selling like there is no tomorrow. Stage 5 is now selling, 3 & 4 are all gone except for one block in stage 4. Stage 1 & 2 don't bother with, unless you have a lot of spare cash for it.

Stage 5 by the way is already half sold and the release dates for titles is not until next September, damn, I thought we were waiting forever.

No more sleep overs as yet, I don't think they can release land quick enough. It makes me wonder about the additional discounts the purchasers are getting, as we are only getting $2500 pay back for landscaping if we use there preferred suppliers, because of the price differences between the stages. I will have to find out, before the curiosity kills me...

They still aren't sure as yet when our titles will be available, they still need to bitumen the roads yet and straighten up the light poles. But they are optimistic in the next couple of weeks, pigs ass.

No comments: