Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Take nothing for granted!!!!!

Well in an earlier post I sated how impressed I was with the estate managers and that we could even get the crossover where we wanted it on the block and widen it up to 4 meters at no cost.
Well the estate is coming along and work is ongoing, but the crossover has been stuffed up, surprise! There was a change in personal at the sales office and it seams information hasn't been passed on to new personal, the crossover was supposed to be 4 meters wide and 3.5 - 4 meters off the north facing boundary markers. Bump Bow.... Well they made it 4 meters wide but it is on the boundary markers, so it would appear that I have two options. 1st. when we get hand over and the council have been out to check over, we will remove crossover and put in the correct one at our cost or 2nd, we will now have a crossover of approximately 12 meters in width. Again at our expense.
I suppose this is my fault for not continually checking up as often as I wanted to, but life and work should take priority ad they do at present. Just something to learn from I guess...
Just very disappointing..... :-(

2 comments:

Matt Walker said...

I am feeling your pain.

Take it onboard and make sure the same doesnt happen with the construction of your new home.

Nobody pays any attention anymore!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The tales of J&A said...

aaah crap. how much does that suck.

as Matty said ... live and learn

The estate is really coming along in leaps and bounds ... I walk the dogs around there every few days and it's cool to see the roads coming together. Will be a very busy little spot in 12 months time