Friday, November 30, 2007

Incentives for the few....

Well as I posted earlier, I was wondering what the, if any, discounts were going to be offered with the later releases. I got home from work last night and checked the mail and there was a notice from the estate listing the 5 new waterfront lots and stage five.

Apparently, if your a a Villawood platinum member you get an additional $3000 off your block, as well as the $2500 landscaping rebate, for using there preferred suppliers.

Well, well, well, regarding the platinum card membership, I am still awaiting my $500, for nominating my friends who also bought a block. I think I will be waiting a long time though and I am not really expecting it to come through as there is a fine print attached....

You see, when I first noticed the information regarding the estate, I joined there platinum membership, which is free, to get earlier updates as specified on their website. I also suggested to my friend, as they were interested in building and buying new land also, they just weren't sure where yet. So I suggested to look on the Villawood website and if they like it they should also join the platinum membership and get the early released information. So they did.

Well the fine print in the membership details, you know that crap that hardly anyone reads, well you should, it states that if the other party you have nominated is a platinum member the, "finders fee" is null and void. You are not entitled to the $500. That sucks.

So for future reference everyone, any offers like that, you need to keep your mouths shut and don't let anyone know about membership things like that if you are already one. Or if you do, check the fine print and then tell them not to join it.

On a brighter note, it appears as though the roads are having the bitumen laid currently... Yaaaayyy Not long now hopefully for titles......

2 comments:

Matt Walker said...

Wheres that lolly pop i need to "SUCKER" on!!

I hate bulltish like that. Read the fine print? Really!!

Gav and Ness said...

"Sucker", is spot on Matt... Doesn't it just shit ya.....
When I initally spoke with Daniel at Villawood about it, he was looking into it form me, but apparently now he has left the company altogether, there is no chance. Bummer....