Monday, December 3, 2007

Slight change of plans.....

Well, good news, we think.
We have worked out where we can get an aditional 300mm from.
The only problem/way is to mirror the master bedroom, walk in robes and ensuite with the lounge and study. See below..

So as you can see, our bedroom would back on to the garage and ensuite to the kitchen and our lounge would back onto the laundry.

As is currently the lounge has a 900mm window (minimum) and the ensuite only has a 600mm window (we can get away with it being smaller) because it is not classified as living area it has a smaller window. So I think it is a win win, I think.

We will change the loungeroom small window into possbly french doors and add a little courtyard or something outside it, just a thought.

2 comments:

The tales of J&A said...

good job!!

question - are the light posts along the main stretch of the estate crooked or is it just me? it annoys me everytime I look at them :-))

Gav and Ness said...

No, not just you, some of them are extremely crooked. I was told that they haven't bolt mounted all of the completely as yet. I would have thought perhaps a bit of an OH&S issue... But I am happy that the tarring is being done, I just can't wait to be able to go and see our block...We haven't seen it, except on paper....How sad..