Friday, December 7, 2007

We have had a win, Yippeeee...

Finally, we have had a win. The plans have been changed again, I think this is about our 9th or so time we have altered something. Nathan, from Rawdon Hill, has been fantastic and extremely patient with my demands. I think he thinks I might have a bit of OCD because we have made that many little changes, which means every time I think of something the plans go back to the draftsman/drawing board. I can't thank them enough at this stage.

Rawdon Hill Constructions have been brilliant, we have been going since Feb 07, changed drawing/plans at least 9 or so times I remember, we are now on our second estate and so far our expense has been for the soil testing at the first estate block of land. We decided not to go with that choice of estate because the block sale was a bit dodgy. So a great big thanks for Nathan and the company so putting up with us, so far, still a long way to go but we feel it is getting closer.....
I will try an get an image of the lay out to put up soon.....
Now all I have to do is get them up to the developer for approval, who I can thank enough at this stage. Thanks.

No comments: