Sunday, July 20, 2008

It is official........

Nothing will surprise me now, well I hope not........

Today I thought I should go and take some pics, as I missed the opportunity yesterday, of the results of yesterdays great work. After walking around in the slosh and taking some happy snaps, I got back in the car and drove around a little of the estate to see what else was happening, sticky beeking.

Anyway, when I got back in to the main street I notice there was an unfamiliar car parked out the front of my new building and two people walking about the place. Not a problem I thought, but go and peak anyways. I was asked if I knew who was building the house and I told them, thinking they just liked it, they said good we have the right one then.......... The right one for what??? I thought....

Oh, sorry we are here to do the installation work for the ducted vacuuming!!!!!!

WTF???????
Now we are working on a Sunday as well as Saturdays........
You go you good thing is all I can say right now...

1 comment:

The tales of J&A said...

Wow .. that is impressive!! We had a couple of tradies work on a Sunday towards the end of the build, but not at frame stage!!

It's about time you put up photos ... now I can go and sticky beak now that I know what it looks like!!! lol

On another note (more important? perhaps not but equally as important) ... Stargate Continuum. I told J the other day that you had a copy. The eyes lit up!! We went to Knox yesterday and in EzyDVD it says that it comes out on 6 August, so J said .. let's wait a bit longer and buy the DVD!!!! So thanks for your offer but I guess we'll be paying full price for it! yay :-))

We have pre-ordered Season 4 of SG Atlantis as well ....

I cannot believe how geeky I have become being married to this man!!!

Anyway ..... house is looking great and keep up the pics!! The mud is great isn't it :-)