Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're Wrapped......

Well today after the first three days this week are awash, as it rained each day all day, today we had some wicked fog and then a beautiful day. So I drove up to the block to see if we had any movement and noticed that we have been all wrapped up. I nearly didn't notice it at first.

Blind Sideway

Looking down the blind sideway.

Front Right To Left

Looking across our front entrance.

Garage to Left

Looking from garage across the front back to our entrance.

Family to Back Bedrooms
Our family room looking towards our rear three bedrooms and bathroom and toilet.

Family to Front

Our family room looking towards the entrance hall, laundry off the left, lounge and study closest to the front door, all on the left. Our ensuite backs on to the kitchen wall.


I don't imagine it will be long now before I won't be able to get into the house, which will be painful as I want to still put in cat 6 cabling yet...

No comments: