Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the move....

Well it Saturday 19/07/08 in Aus for our overseas readers, so I thought I would go and take some more photos of how we are going. Bugger me.... I got there about 3.45pm today and ther was someone parked in our drive, I naturally asked if I could help him, "no thanks I'm right" was the reply. I did a quick spin around to see the house and noticed all the gutterin and facia's wer on then took a little longer look and notice the piles of windows and door frames were now missing.
Well not really missing, they were in the window and door spots, bugger me I said did you do all this yourself, "no, the window boys left a couple of hours ago and my assistant just left" was the reply.


Left to Centre

Centre

Centre to Left

Well, Rawdon Hill have got my attention, re the catch up. We are flying along, I hope we can keep up this pace and don't tire in the last quarter. Keep up the great work guys.......

No comments: