Thursday, September 4, 2008

More bricks...... I know how boring....

But it is exciting for us......
I went up to take some shots today and it looks like we have nearly finished bricking, the tradies told me they would, possibly, be back next week for a couple of days to finish of the brick pillars for the alfresco, all the window sills and the brick bases for the front pillars....
We will see won't we!!!!!!
Also we had the boys in installing the wall insulation batts this weeks, they started on the 2nd Sep but had to come back and put some sound check insulation in the laundry wall, so they were all finished by the 4th. I was also informed that the plasterers should be here next week....
In the meantime I hope you enjoy some pics...

Photobucket

Back wall is now completed except for window sills...

Photobucket

Rumpus room wall all finsihed.....

Photobucket

Alfresco all complete except for window and sliding door sills...

Photobucket

The back of the garage is now complete and so is the ensuite and kitchen window sills, buggered if I know why they did those and not the rest, but anyway....

Photobucket
It is all looking good for now.....

No comments: