Saturday, September 13, 2008

Someone has been getting absolutely.... PLASTERED.....

Unfortunately not the alcohol type this week.... Don't get me wrong...I like the other plaster getting done too... but this has been an exceptionally hard week for all in our house......and the alcohol might have helped... :-)

But here is what can happen to the inside of a house in a week, I was unable to get up there to take pictures in stages so I apologise.....


Photobucket

The entrance....

Photobucket
The study....

Photobucket
The work out room, otherwise known as the M/Bedroom.....

Photobucket
The master bedroom looking towards the walk in robes and further on to the ensuite...

Photobucket
Looking from the kitchen area to the family room with the dining/meals to the left of me out of picture......

Photobucket
Vanessa's lounge room, complete with french aluminum doors...which will eventually be a little bit of a decked area with some ferns or something.....

Photobucket
Loungeroom inside corner looking back to the hallway...

Photobucket
The rear wall of the rumpus room complete with soundcheck plaster and batts....

Photobucket
The front wall of the rumpus.....

Photobucket
Even the garage and the alfresco got done..... you beauty.....
The guys said they will be back on Monday to sand it all back and fit the cornises and the kitchen is schedule for delivery next week some time.....Now things are moving a little better.....
I will be back on Monday to follow up with more pictures....

5 comments:

Toni said...

oh wow!!! Plaster......you are lucky ;-) Looks great and must be nice to have the house feeling more like a house! We aren't that far behind you ;-)

The tales of J&A said...

Looking great!! The good stuff starts now when you see cupboards and kitchen going in!!

Gav and Ness said...

I will have to check in on you guys HTB.....
J & A the kitchen and cupboards will be going in this week... I will have pics... very sooon...

Toni said...

cupboards already!!!! Oh you are lucky! Our plaster was suppose to start last Tuesday 9/9 but when we saw the house on Saturday only the voids and bulkheads have been done. We are heading away for a f/n this Friday so I expect to see plaster, cupboards, stairs and a garage when we get back (not asking for too much am I???)

madmel said...

Looking fabulous Arky!!!!!! Coming along very nicely! And Vanessa has her own lounge?? Jealous!!!! And 'work out room' - very cute!!!! I'm about to update my blog - I've been slack - you'll see why!!!!! Keep going Rawdon Hill; you're doing a great job!!!

xMel