Thursday, November 6, 2008

More movement....

Gav & Ness are happy campers, at the moment, the progress is moving forward well. For the time being. I don't think this pace can be kept up for the long haul, personally, but we shall see I guess.......

But here are some more updated pics........


Front Right side

The rendering has been painted now and the fiddly timer frett work has been painted also...

Front Left Side

As you can also see we have roller doors in also......


Rear Roller Door

We also have a rear roller door in too.... yippeeee..

Shower tiling

The ensuite tiling is coming together well....

Floor tiling started

The main floor tiling has started today also....

2 comments:

The tales of J&A said...

I saw your roller doors yesterday!!! Look great!

No I'm not stalking your place ... it's just way easy to get to the shops now :-))

Is that a double shower in the ensuite? Are you having double shower heads or just the one??

Gav and Ness said...

Hi guys, next time you happen to be going past, post 28th November, pop in... We will hopefully be ther by then.....
The shower in the ensuite is, basically a double shower, only with one rose though.... I said to Vanessa that she will get cold....but I don't care... as long as I am under the warm water... lol.....